IPHONE 7G/7 Plus/8G/8 Plus HOME BUTTON WITH BLUETOOTH WHITE
Everyone in the industry knows that changing the home button on a touch ID-enabled iPhone disables fingerprint recognition.
From iPhone 7 onwards users get haptic feedback only by pressing the home button (i.e. with no physical internal button), and it renders any replacement button useless because there are no moving parts.
This solution uses a workaround and brings home button functionality back. (Although no Touch ID). At least the button can be used again as a regular home button!
- Home button flex
- PCB stickers for i7G/7 Plus/8G/8 Plus
How to install:
- The home button flex is the same as the old one and needs to be installed as you'd normally install a button,
- Place a supplied sticker for your phone model near the battery connector. No soldering required (see image)
- Your Touch ID will not function
- The button requires Bluetooth connection to operate and may not function in Airplane mode.